September 12-16, 2018
January 30 - February 3, 2019
Omaha, Nebraska, USA
December 5-9, 2018
May 8-12, 2019
Theme Days for the Curling World Cup
December 5: Opening Ceremonies
- help us declare the start of competition!
December 6: Corporate Day
- Rent a suite or purchase group tickets for your employees.
- Corporate tickets come with FREE earpieces to listen in on the athlete’s strategy and broadcast.
December 7: Fri-yay!
- Continue your corporate day experience or head out and start the weekend early!
December 8: Team USA Day
- Grab your red, white, and blue and help cheer on Team USA
December 9: Championship Day
- Come and see who will win the second stop of the Curling World Cup
The World Curling Federation, United States Curling Association and Omaha Sports Commission are bringing the Curling World Cup to Omaha.
Omaha will host the second stop in the four leg series, which will run from 5 to 9 December 2018, in the first season. Another major milestone is reached in the implementation of the new series, with this being the first venue to be revealed for the Curling World Cup.
- Each event, including the Grand Final, will have competitions for women, men and mixed doubles
- Games will be eight ends
- Teams will play a double round robin, with the teams finishing top of their groups moving into finals that will decide the winners
- Groups will be determined based on a Curling World Cup ranking list that is being developed
Want to know more about the Curling World Cup?
- $750 for each round robin win
- $9,000 total for round robin per group
- $5,000 for the runner-up
- $15,000 total for play-offs
- $33,000 total per discipline
Women and Men
- $1,500 for each round robin win
- $18,000 total for round robin per group
- $10,000 for the runner-up
- $30,000 total for play-offs
- $66,000 total per discipline